– SVV (Subjective Visual Vertical) : Detection of otolith dysfunctions
– VVIB3F (Vestibular vibrator) : Detection by vibration-induced nystagmus
Available on Windows PC.
A Wi-Fi connection is made directly between the SmartCam camera and the D-VNS software.
No Internet connection is needed.
Class IIa medical device (European medical device directive 93/42/EEC)
Not available in the US
EC conformity / EN 60601-1 / EN 60601-1-2
LAST SOFTWARE VERSION
– Possibility of evaluating the progress and evolution of the patient thanks to new graphs
– Maneuver guides (position, speed and sound) to help the practitioner
ACCESORIES AND CONSUMABLES
– Xpress Mask is made with a lightweight rubber and an adjustable elastic strap. It’s easy to clean after each use and is convenient for a busy daily practice. The camera and the eye occluder fasten themselves magnetically to the mask.
– Goggles Flex are equipped with foams that make them light and comfortable for the patient. They can be adjusted due to the different sizes of the nose bridge and the elastic strap. The camera and the eye occluder are fastened mechanically to the goggles.
MINIMUM COMPUTER CONFIGURATION
Intel Procesor I5-xxx (3rd generation)
300 Gb of free space on hard disk
4 Gb RAM
Windows 7 PRO (32 or 64 bits)
Windows 8.1 PRO (64 bits)
Windows 10 PRO (32 or 64 bits)
Wi-Fi connectivity available
Graphic card with dedicated memory – NVIDIA or AMD RADEON type